I can see the future .... :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Apparently I can now see into the future - which is a nice new skill I never knew I had.
I even have proof of it:

See I can see that I'm about to post a reply to a thread :)
Admittedly I can only see a moment or two in the future which make make the skill a little less useful, but you never know - maybe this is just the start

Ummmmm ........

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
From Ubuysa's post it is 2.1 cm.
I think you're ignoring the relativistic effects of spacetime dilation caused by my 35deg N location being closer to the equator than yours and thus moving faster. Of course, I'm further from the centre of the Earth than you and so the gravitational effects of spacetime dilation must also be considered. Therefore, although a moment for you is 2.1cm, a moment for me might be nearer to 13/16 in.

debiruman665

Enthusiast
I think you're ignoring the relativistic effects of spacetime dilation caused by my 35deg N location being closer to the equator than yours and thus moving faster. Of course, I'm further from the centre of the Earth than you and so the gravitational effects of spacetime dilation must also be considered. Therefore, although a moment for you is 2.1cm, a moment for me might be nearer to 13/16 in.

What in the name of the geocentric flat earth does this mean?