I can't see my Inbox on the website?

steway

Bronze Level Poster
Hello :)
I'm using Firefox latest v50.1.0 and until three days ago(worked fine) when I log in to my Account I see the first picture(below) which is fine, if I want to send a message, I see 2nd Picture(below)also fine, then, when I click Inbox it's just a white background 3rd picture, which is NOT fine :confused: Now that I'm in contact with PCS I still have the instant email notification, I then sign in to read it my Inbox does not say I have a message, and when I click my Inbox, just plain white :confused: I have not installed anything, not changed anything...Please don't say try another browser, as it worked just fine few days ago
Any help with this will be much appreciated ...Thanks :)
Steve

3 PCS.jpg 2 PCS.jpg 1 PCS.jpg

Sling23

Banned
Hi steway,

Thank you for getting in contact with us regarding this issue. I can confirm that this error has been identified and our Web Developer has been made aware, we are working to get this resolved as efficiently as possible. If you require further assistance or have any further information regarding this whilst the webmail system is down, please do send us an email to [email protected].

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this, I will update further when I have more information or the service is back up and running.

Many Thanks
Sling23

Sling23

Banned
Hi steway,

Thank you for your patience, I can confirm that a fix has now been applied and all customers should now be able to access their inbox as normal.

If you have any further issues with this service please do let us know and we will look into this further.

Many Thanks
Sling23

steway

Bronze Level Poster
Every thing that I reported is fine....Just that, if I have a message, it does not show anything under "In Box" on the left side under "Tech Support"

Thanks
Steve