I have been on awaiting dispatch since Monday.

I received an email on Monday morning, saying it is ready to dispatch it should be today or tomorrow. Speaking on the Monday 1st Feb. Its Thursday and nothing has happened is this normal?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Have you paid for a Saturday delivery?

Are you abroad or UK based?

If abroad, whereabouts?

Rakk

The Awesome
Did you order Saturday or Sunday delivery by chance, if so it wont be dispatched til Friday
If not then I'd give them a call cos I would've expected it to have been dispatched by now

Did you order Saturday or Sunday delivery by chance, if so it wont be dispatched til Friday
If not then I'd give them a call cos I would've expected it to have been dispatched by now
I rang them today and i was on number 2 queue list and i waited for 40mins i just gave up. Really dissapointed :/ i ordered my pc a month a go

Nivek

Silver Level Poster
I was a few days in "Awaiting dispatch" too. Unfortunately Brexit is causing a lot of delays on the international orders.
My order was actually sent on Monday with Fedex, but still not received (I'm in Ireland), last update is from early morning Thursday leaving some random town outside Bedford:
Thursday, February 4, 2021 1:52 AM RIDGMONT GB
Left FedEx origin facility
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 8:04 PM RIDGMONT GB
In transit
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 8:57 PM LEEDS GB
3:46 PM LEEDS GB
Picked up
Monday, February 1, 2021 1:51 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

I was hoping to receive by this weekend but looks like it'll have to hope for next weekend now.

I was a few days in "Awaiting dispatch" too. Unfortunately Brexit is causing a lot of delays on the international orders.
My order was actually sent on Monday with Fedex, but still not received (I'm in Ireland), last update is from early morning Thursday leaving some random town outside Bedford:
Thursday, February 4, 2021 1:52 AM RIDGMONT GB
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 8:04 PM RIDGMONT GB
In transit
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 8:57 PM LEEDS GB
3:46 PM LEEDS GB
Picked up
Monday, February 1, 2021 1:51 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

I was hoping to receive by this weekend but looks like it'll have to hope for next weekend now.
How many days was your order in ‘awaiting dispatch’?? And ik this brexit and pandemic is making everything so slow :(.