I know this is a bit sleezy but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A competitor to PCS has offered me a £10 discount to go with them instead. Any chance PCS can offer the same?

I can prove it if needed. Also, I know it's only £10 but really, £10 is £10. Haha.

truegrace

Enthusiast
I'm sure I have seen a few adverts in the odd mag here nd there for PCS with a £15 discount promo code unless I have been dreaming again, might be worth searching about so you save save £5 and get the pcs award winning service :)

JSG10

Expert
For the sake of £10 I wouldn't bother and I'd stick with PCS. The competitor is obviously desperate. I'd push them for more if you really want to go with them. £10 is nothing.

Xoil

I know PCS do have £15 discount codes in certain magazines, but thats for people to find ;)

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
I have a magazine here thats ofering a £15 code, thats how i found PCS in the first place to be honest. Not sure i should really give out the name, but if you go down to the shops and have a look at some science and tech magazine you will find it pretty easily as its on the first few pages.

phicla

Bronze Level Poster
Why not say the mags name ? I'm sure PCS has paid for this add to be viewed and used by as many people as possible with the idea of bringing buisness their way... just wish I had know about this a couple of weeks earlier before I ordered.

Last edited:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
defo go with PCS, great customer service is worth well more than £10 and that is lifetime phone support as well as email/live chat

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Why not say the mags name ? I'm sure PCS has paid for this add to be viewed and used by as many people as possible with the idea of bringing buisness their way... just wish I had know about this a couple of weeks earlier before I ordered.

If everyone knew this we wouldn't be able to track what magazine was working the best, and subsequently we could be throwing bad marketing money after good. Sorry guys please don't post this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.