I ordered 22/02/11 - Still in Pre Production?

Tez77

Enthusiast
Hi i ordered mine on 15 th feb and Order Dispatched today long wait but sure worth it when it goes to build its very fast from there

I first orrdered on 29/01/2011 but with the intel chipset fault my order has been delayed, ive gota say tho PCS have been great in informing me on the situation. As annoying as it is its a problem out of thier (PCS) hands. The delay gave me a bit of time to tweak the spec aswell so its turned out ok!

myles

I think the Sandybridge Issue has delayed everyone's order. I ordered an AMD machine on 19th February. It entered pre-production on the 2nd and was still there last night. When I checked at lunchtime today, it had been built and was in testing. By mid-afternoon, it was in QC, where it remains now. All being well, another day or two and I'll be having fun setting it up!

By the way, I checked the forums just after ordering and realised that there was a potential global delay, so I was not overly worried.

Myles

Ye i hadnt considered the chipset issue affecting other builds PCS are processing, it would surely have a knock on effect

Rakk

The Awesome
Sintect, you're now on about the 10th/11th working day (quite possibly less depending how long it took for your payment to go through), so theres certainly no need to worry, and also as noted above the SandyBridge issue has caused chaos and has delayed pretty much everything.