I think pcs should stock these

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
wow and on OverclockersUK its only £4 more than the titan, i may reconsider my choice... although the yellow fans wont really match my blue LEDs on the sniper

tom_gr7

Life Serving
wow and on OverclockersUK its only £4 more than the titan, i may reconsider my choice... although the yellow fans wont really match my blue LEDs on the sniper

I think they look so cool! got two of the yellow fans in push/pull on my eco, looks ace! just ordered another 3 yellow akasa vipers! and three akasa dust filters! sick of the dust getting through the snipers filters.

I'd defo go for one of these if i didn't have the eco!

Last edited:

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Remember, bigger doesn't mean better when it comes to CPU coolers, looks very substantial though.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Remember, bigger doesn't mean better when it comes to CPU coolers, looks very substantial though.

yeah I can't find any benchmarks or anything comparing to other cpu coolers, so its hard to see which cooler is the best! lol but I think it looks cool, would suit alot of cases.I do have two of the akasa viper fans, and they are a amazing! And have not been let down by any other akasa products so far.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh it does look pretty cool, i imagine it being a slight improvement to the titan performance wise, + it looks much cooler, although i guess i cant really say nothing about the titan, it dont look too bad