i was wondering....

Tom1991

I was wondering if anyone could take an estimated guess at how long it will be till my new pc will arrive �� currently its on 10th working day pre production so its definatly going to be more than the 8-10 working days quoted when building on the website, i would have gotten fast track but it wouldn't let me aha.

Another question is, as I live about 2 mile away from where they're based at the edge of Huddersfield, would they let me just come and pick it up when its ready rather than wait for delivery?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was wondering if anyone could take an estimated guess at how long it will be till my new pc will arrive �� currently its on 10th working day pre production so its definatly going to be more than the 8-10 working days quoted when building on the website, i would have gotten fast track but it wouldn't let me aha.

Another question is, as I live about 2 mile away from where they're based at the edge of Huddersfield, would they let me just come and pick it up when its ready rather than wait for delivery?

No one can comment on the build estimate, remember, what you are quoted on order is just an estimate, they're now in the busiest period of the year, so delays are likely.

If you want to pick it up, you certainly can, I'd give them a call to arrange it and they'll notify you when it's ready.