shhibby

Case
PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7-875K Quad Core (2.93GHz, 8MB Cache) + Turbo Boost
Motherboard
ASUS® P7P55D-E: USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, CrossFireX™ SUPPORT
Memory (RAM)
8GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 4GB)
Graphics Card
1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX460 - 2 DVI,HDMI,VGA - DirectX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
12x BLU-RAY RE-WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£90)
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W TX SERIES (TX650) 80+ ULTRA QUIET PSU (£78)
Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)
Sound Card
Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Xtreme Gamer (£59)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD (£19)
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
TV Card
HAUPPAUGE HI-DEF SATELITTE DVB-S2 TV RECIEVER (WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2)
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£147)
Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Warranty
3 Year Platinum Warranty (3 Year Collect & Return, 3 Year Parts, 3 Year labour) (£135)

Price: £1,459.00

So here is my PC for Sale. Reason for selling is that I'm looking to buy another PC and need money for that.
No funny business here... It's a straight forward sale, I paid £1,459, with VAT, I'd be interested in offers not less than £1000.

Thanks and please PVT MSG me if you are interested further.

Sincerely,

S.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Your saying not under £1000 but most of these parts are outdated and aren't even available anymore

JSG10

Expert
Hey I'm afraid I'd have to agree with Wozza here. I know its heartbreaking having to drop so much money when its still relatively new but such is the technology world. Given that for £1000 you could now build a brand new PC which is superior to yours (painful I know :( ) you're probably more realistically looking at around £700 despite this still being a decent PC.

Post it up around you're workplace, Friday-ad, Facebook etc. I sold my old rig on Facebook ^^

Rakk

The Awesome
Warranty
3 Year Platinum Warranty (3 Year Collect & Return, 3 Year Parts, 3 Year labour) (£135)
Remember the warranty does not transfer.

And yeah shhibby you may be hard pressed to get over a grand for it, I specced up something very similar (give or take a few differences (due to non-available parts anymore) and got it to a bit over a grand, and that would be brand new parts including warranty)

PokerFace

Banned
So here is my PC for Sale. Reason for selling is that I'm looking to buy another PC and need money for that.
No funny business here... It's a straight forward sale, I paid £1,459, with VAT, I'd be interested in offers not less than £1000.

Thanks and please PVT MSG me if you are interested further.

Sincerely,

S.

Why exactly are you selling this if you've only had it 5 months? If you're going to lose so much on the resale, wouldn't it be worth just upgrading some parts (if that's your reason for buying a new pc).

tom_gr7

Life Serving
just wondering why you are looking at buying a new one when you have a perfectly good system already?

shhibby

Just had a 'Doh!' moment after reading all of your comments... I knew 1000 was too high;)

Honestly, im trying to find out the resale value of this comp.. ofcourse if I was getting even close to 1000 I'd consider selling.

Judging from your comments (which I appreciate very much by the way)... Im gonna hold on to this one..

Cheers!