i7 situation

Sweeney47

Hello,

I was wondering what was happening with the i7's has your stock been delivered? Am I likely to see my PC this week? :confused:

thanks.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Some stock has landed, but it depends where in the queue your order lies as to how quickly it will be completed. We will complete it as soon as possible for you :)

Sweeney47

ok... well I hope im near the top, im guessing theres no way for you to tell me where I am in the queue? :eek:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, we don't keep a record of queue positions, but I've had a quick look at your order and it was prepared for production on the 19th, so you will be nearer the top :)

Sweeney47

well thats good... hoping to get it before weekend so I can download my games off steam before BT reset our usage cap...

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
well thats good... hoping to get it before weekend so I can download my games off steam before BT reset our usage cap...

I'd like to hope the same thing but my CPU will arrive tomorrow, they'll need to test it ( 2 days ;_; ) and only after send it with fast delivery... Meh, wanted to play this weekend but no problem q:

Last edited:

LDUK

Master Poster
When did you order your PC's guys? I ordered mine Monday the 19th of this month.

LDUK

Master Poster
Ok Mircea, who is the girl in that pic lol.

Hmm, so far, for me and Sweeny anyway, it's been 7 working days.