Iconico Control Centre

angelo994

Silver Level Poster
Hi there

I received my laptop earlier today and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. When I ordered my laptop I chose to install my own version of windows 10. After a clean install everything is working fine so far. However, I don't have access to the control centre and other apps. I was mainly wondering about the customisable RGB keyboard etc.

Thanks

barlew

Godlike
Hi there

I received my laptop earlier today and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. When I ordered my laptop I chose to install my own version of windows 10. After a clean install everything is working fine so far. However, I don't have access to the control centre and other apps. I was mainly wondering about the customisable RGB keyboard etc.

Thanks
You will find all the drivers and control centre in your account on the PCS website. Click on Tech Support > Download

angelo994

Silver Level Poster
You will find all the drivers and control centre in your account on the PCS website. Click on Tech Support > Download
Hi thanks for replying.

I actually tried that and this is what I get
5144B710-B070-4EB9-89AB-B01E686E4DC3.jpeg

angelo994

Silver Level Poster
That Is not ideal. You should get the majority/all of your drivers through windows update. To get control centre you are going to have to contact PCS. Tong Fang do not make their drivers or software publicly available like Cleveo.
Damn. I figured I’d have to contact PCS directly.

Thanks for your help anyway!

Macco26

Expert
Yeah many owners I know which got their Ionico these days had to contact PCS via live chat. They sent a direct link to the drivers, including Control Center 3.x.
That's even better than the clunky Control Center someone found on their preinstallation of PCS, which was like CC 1.x or 2.x at max, absolutely not the one fitting the 2021 model.
So absolutely contact them.

Meanwhile something can be done via the BIOS, those owners told me.

PS: PCS promised them drivers to be included in each account by this week but we're at friday and nothing so far, so..