I'm looking for a Wireless Silent-Click Mouse

iMikez

I'd ideally like it to have some form of RGB, and I need to to have a back and forward button

Does anyone have any options? I've been struggling to find one. Not too worried about the price

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'd ideally like it to have some form of RGB

Does anyone have any options? I've been struggling to find one. Not too worried about the price
What's it for? Gaming? Media? Productivity?

We'll need a max budget even if it's £5000.

iMikez

What's it for? Gaming? Media? Productivity?

We'll need a max budget even if it's £5000.
Well im hoping it wouldn't cost more that £100

Mainly productivity. I wouldn't mind if it's decent for gaming(not a must). I also forgot to mention that it must have a back and forward button.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well im hoping it wouldn't cost more that £100

Mainly productivity. I wouldn't mind if it's decent for gaming(not a must). I also forgot to mention that it must have a back and forward button.
When you say productivity, what kinds of apps?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i do use adobe programs (premiere, lightroom, photoshop) etc.
I'm going to recommend something a little out there but there is good reasoning

As you're a gamer too, this may fit th build well for both productivity and gaming just by swapping the interchangeable button pad on the mouse.

It's really designed for MMO which something like 12 tiny programmable buttons as one of the side plates, but you can change it to a very usable click wheel or just the usual back and forward arrangement.

All buttons are independently programmable and you can assign macros as well, the Razer software is excellent, but I'd suggest installing it and configuring the mouse as you need it and then uninstall the software as there are some apps and games that don't play nice with it

It's a very sensitive laser as well for that really up close and personal creative detail, up to 16000dpi and selectable on the fly

It's slightly over budget at £120 on amazing but worthwhile I would say

Last edited:

iMikez

I'm going to recommend something a little out there but there is good reasoning

As you're a gamer too, this may fit th build well for both productivity and gaming just by swapping the interchangeable button pad on the mouse.

It's really designed for MMO which something like 12 tiny programmable buttons as one of the side plates, but you can change it to a very usable click wheel or just the usual back and forward arrangement.

All buttons are independently programmable and you can assign macros as well, the Razer software is excellent, but I'd suggest installing it and configuring the mouse as you need it and then uninstall the software as there are some apps and games that don't play nice with it

It's a very sensitive laser as well for that really up close and personal creative detail, up to 16000dpi and selectable on the fly

It's slightly over budget at £120 on amazing but worthwhile I would say

thanks. do you know if the clicker is silent too?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
A possible contender - ok for casual gaming but great for office work.

I've got a few of these (for both office work & gaming, on Windows PCs and Macs) but they're definitely not silent click...and there's no RGB unless you MacGyver something yourself.

SimonPeters116

Enthusiast
I've got a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. It's great, and silent, I can't hear any click at least. USB C rechargable, which is good. It lasts weeks from a full charge the way I use it. Normal office type work and gaming.
I've also got the MX Master Keyboard, also silent and USB C recharging. It needs recharging more frequently, about fortnightly for me.