I'm losing my mind...

Jiyuu

Silver Level Poster
I find myself checking for updates on my order like every 5 minutes (except when I'm working or sleeping). I even do it outside of PCS's working hours when I know my order isn't going to be updated, but I still feel compelled to look anyway :eek:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I find myself checking for updates on my order like every 5 minutes

Working as intended :D (it gets worse before it gets better!)

except when I'm working

What is this! No commitment! :D

or sleeping

I suggest one of the dippy bird things to press the key for you while asleep (and no, I don't mean a gf/wife!)

Aside from that, enjoy the wait...savour its ridiculousness! :D

Samanosuke

Bronze Level Poster
sure it will come out soon then :)

*look of deep suspicion* Hmmmm you're a seer aren't you! :D It has been dispatched, woohoo!

I think I spoke to Jak this morning, so thank you Jak for looking into it for me :)
fingers crossed for tomorrow, oh I can hardly sit still!!! Wish I could come down with some magical ailment this Thursday and Friday hehhee but I'll have to be patient, try to leave the PC alone at a decent hour so I can go to bed, then go to work for another 2 days and not point the webcam at the PC to spy on it from work just to make sure it's still beautilful and in one piece.

I foresee many many many days of pure joy :devil2:

Samanosuke

Bronze Level Poster
Of course. I will make a thread in the Show off your machines section. I havent got much space and the monitors are mismatched, but I will be too proud to care hehe

Samanosuke

Bronze Level Poster
BitFenix Colossus in black :) not to everyone's taste but being a trekkie the logo made me drool :sorcerer: and it's a very different take on PC cases. Fingers crossed with an extra fan that I will plonk in there I will be able to get some positive pressure going on so as to avoid any hight temperatures and all will be fine.

Mmmmm I am day dreaming of the PC :D