improvements input on my build

Iqbal

Hi there I just ask what improvements do I need for my existing build which had since last July I have updated my gpu and my cooler to be quiet cpu cooler and just wanted some input for improvement for starting streaming on Twitch and run games on my 1440p 165hz monitor, I’m planing to improve the storage and cpu.

Case
COOLER-MASTER MASTERBOX TD500 MESH RGB GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Six Core CPU (3.6GHz-4.2GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)

Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!

Memory (RAM)
down_right_arrow.gif

16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)

Graphics Card
down_right_arrow.gif

12GB RX6700XT Red Devil

1st Storage Drive
down_right_arrow.gif

1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE

1st M.2 SSD Drive
256GB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (1900 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)

Power Supply:
CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET

Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER

LED Lighting:
50cm RGB LED Strip

Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Wireless/Wireless
WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0

MrWilson

Godlike
Storage and CPU are two good areas to invest into for sure! A build like this is great to demonstrate the importance of a good foundation. You have that in place so it’s nice and easy to slot in upgrades!
The gold standard CPU upgrade would be the 5800x, I wouldn’t recommend just jumping from the 3600 to the 5600x. To support the 5800x you will need quite a beefy cooler though as it tends to run quite hot, something like the H115i Elite Capellix would be the top end option, although obviously it depends how far your budget can stretch.
Storage wise, another HDD wouldn’t go amiss, and a 1TB m.2 drive for games is a bit of a luxury purchase but will give you much better load times compared to running games off a hard drive.

Iqbal

Storage and CPU are two good areas to invest into for sure! A build like this is great to demonstrate the importance of a good foundation. You have that in place so it’s nice and easy to slot in upgrades!
The gold standard CPU upgrade would be the 5800x, I wouldn’t recommend just jumping from the 3600 to the 5600x. To support the 5800x you will need quite a beefy cooler though as it tends to run quite hot, something like the H115i Elite Capellix would be the top end option, although obviously it depends how far your budget can stretch.
Storage wise, another HDD wouldn’t go amiss, and a 1TB m.2 drive for games is a bit of a luxury purchase but will give you much better load times compared to running games off a hard drive.
Ah okay was thinking of the 5800x as my next cpu and as for next storage HDD or 1TB m.2 drive what would u recommend?