in quality control

fergietron

Bronze Level Poster
hey guys , my ordered pc status says in quality control , but at bottom of page it says its been qc'd already , does that mean it is likely to be shipped tomorrow (barring any incident)

Corfate

Author Level
It's probably been QC'ed but it's not been checked into the dispatch part. (I don't think theres any in-between status).

So i would assume it will be dispatched tomorrow, and be with you by Thursday, if nothing delays it :)

fergietron

Bronze Level Poster
will post some pics when i get it , was considering doing a box opening , but no point, with my accent i doubt any 1 would understand a word im saying lol. cant believe how quick pcs are, only ordered it on sat night

TheKeir

Bright Spark
will post some pics when i get it , was considering doing a box opening , but no point, with my accent i doubt any 1 would understand a word im saying lol. cant believe how quick pcs are, only ordered it on sat night

I assume you took a fast track. If not then we are all being cheated! :p

mart22

Bronze Level Poster
Interesting regarding your build time. I ordered on the 4th Jan and my PC is still "in building". On the 12th Jan I got an email confirming it was built and I did make a late amendment to the spec over the weekend. However, have heard nothing from PCS since the 12th. They must be too busy building orders they received only yesterday!

fergietron

Bronze Level Poster
yeah it was £69 or £59 cant remember which, that was for the 3 day fast track but 100% worth it imo. i did need mine in a hurry though, if i didnt i would have just done withoiut the fast track