In Win Grone

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
Not sure if this has been posted on here but I reckon this would be a good case to offer customers. Think it looks the part and has a huge window to see the work of art inside the case! :) comes in white and black too, I reckon either this or the white one looks best though.

index.php

Opinions?

Cheers

Jonny:)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
And there was me thinking I was coming into a thread about bashing something InWIN have done that has annoyed you! :D

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
Lol! No, in fact they're probably one company I say make quality cases. The dragon rider is still going strong although the feet are flimsy there's nothing else I could really comment on....although I reckon this case is a lot better looking compared to the dragon rider! :)

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
I know they stocked the dragon rider a while back but never known them stocking this case. Would've been cool to see it though :) Especially with my build being planned for this month

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
Gutted! Do you think they would be able to get one ordered in for me if I request it? As I know they would probably be able to get the case at a cheaper price than I could? Or is it a case of having to buy it myself and get it sent in....(Assuming I would be able to get the delivery sent to them direct from the supplier??)

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Sadly if it's one we don't sell any more we can't order individual ones in, but you are more than welcome to use the 'Use Your Own' option and send one in if it is the case of your choice :)

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
I may just have to. I'm assuming there would be no problem me buying the case and just putting PCS's address for the delivery address from the supplier? :) Just assuming it would be easier doing that

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I may just have to. I'm assuming there would be no problem me buying the case and just putting PCS's address for the delivery address from the supplier? :) Just assuming it would be easier doing that

It should be fine but you may also need to include your order number.

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
I'm fine with doing that, can just get the supplier to write a note or something on the box :) although on another note my new carpet comes today meaning no more 50's style carpet! :D