Interesting time at the bus station

Flucky

This might amuse you a little if you're bored.

I was sitting inside the bus station feeling fragile and this man keeps glancing at me. He's acting a bit strange so I'm thinking to myself this guy is not-quite-there mentally. About to walk away, he stops, peers around a corner back at me and waves. I give him a halfhearted wave back and he decides to come over to me.

He introduces himself in a really soft voice with a French accent and tries to start small talk. Then out of nowhere he asks if I have a girlfriend and points to a wedding ring on his hand. I look at him like 'eh?' and say no, he mutters something but I blank him trying to detach myself from this weird situation. He then walks to the men's toilet looking back at me every few steps and just lurks outside. He never goes in he just stands there looking in my direction for a solid 5 minutes. I go wait outside and this guy moves away from the toilets and stands at the entrance behind me. He hadn't bought a ticket either so he wasn't getting a bus.

So, I'm pretty sure I was just hit on by a middle-aged predatory gay French man who was cottaging in the bus station and wanted me to follow in into the toilets.

This is him in red lol

cottage_zps3966c804.jpg

sted

Rising Star
o.o

I think I'd be terrified if some random person from another Country and that much older than me acted in such a way toward me. You'd see me quickly heading the opposite way. :D And French? Taken comes to mind. :helpsmilie: Haha

Marks

Bronze Level Poster
Could have been trying to sell you a dodgy cheap ring as an expensive one, or possibly a stolen one.