Interference problems...

saladface

Hello

I have bt homehub 3 single band router (2.4GHz) and for the past 3 days I've had lag between the router and all connected devices, 9k ms in games et

So, thinking that my router was faulty bt sent me another one and I'm still having the same problem and also replaced my wireless dongle on my pc and still the problem persists, could it have anything to do with this?

Can anyone help me please, this is driving me crazy.

-salad

http://imgur.com/fK4NZvB

steaky360

I'd suggest tying to change the channel the homehub is operating on, you should be able to log into the hub as an admin and change the channel to one that isn't being used see if it makes a difference.

saladface

I'd suggest tying to change the channel the homehub is operating on, you should be able to log into the hub as an admin and change the channel to one that isn't being used see if it makes a difference.

Changed it, no improvements, issue persists.

:'(

LFFPicard

Godlike
Do you also have a cordless phone and cordless mouse next to it? I had a similar issue but my mouse was affected. Got a corded mouse and wireless and phone all fine now.

If you do, change the channel on your mouse as well. The home hub should have the auto channel switching tech if the signal is bad.
Another thing to try, is any other wireless device. You say you changed the dongle on your PC but it may be a software issue. So try another device and run a speed test a couple times to see an average ping. You could also try using the windows wireless manager if your using a software based one that came with the dongle. They are generally pointless and the windows built in wireless manager is fine.

Other than that I am out of ideas.... for now :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Have you got BTFON enabled? try disabling that also, if you're in a built up are, perhaps you've got a lot of people connected.