Ionico not posting and no display for reset

Hey,
I have an Ionico 17.3", i7 12700H and 3070Ti and changed a setting in my BIOS (serves me right) but it failed to post on reboot. Power light comes on, fans start, display blank (no back-light) and then the fans stop and it will sit there for a minute or two and then turn off or turn off when I single press the power button.
Tried disconnecting the battery and the CMOS battery for 5-10 mins but still the same, tried it for an hour, still the same.

Hitting DEL or F2 during post doesn't change anything but if I hit ESC it starts as above but then the fans kick up speed, the power plan light lights up and the selector switch works (the light changes), the keyboard appears to become usable (I can turn the touch pad off and on and change the lights) and it remains on until I hold the power button to force it to power down so it seems to be going past the POST in this case but still no display so I can't see anything if there is anything there. I did have it set to use the discrete GPU only so maybe that's why the display is blank (the HDMI linked to the 3070Ti doesn't work either and I don't have a USBC to HDMI cable to test the Thunderbolt USBC).

I have emailed PCS but still waiting for a response. Hoping to avoid an RMA.
So -

Does anyone have a trick or tip to reset the bios and getting it to boot up? (I did see a post from someone with the same issue and leaving the battery disconnected overnight didn't help)

Or -

Can anyone who has the Ionico 17.3" 12700H edition hit ESC on boot and see what that opens and maybe give me the keystrokes to navigate it blind if it has a restore defaults option assuming that's what mines doing and I just cant see it.

Thanks in advance,
Steve