Is the operating system Pre-installed?

Hey, I will be buying my PC from you guys soon and i was just wondering whether the Operating System comes Pre-installed (I've made sure to select Windows 7 64bit).

Thanks

-George :)

calduf

Silver Level Poster
yes as far as i know, the operating system comes fully installed and ready to go :), though i have heard of some very, very rare problems when the customer has had to re-install it themselves for whatever reason?

Manxjason

Silver Level Poster
Yup pre-installed on your primary HDD, so if ordering an SSD, make sure it's set as primary (that's if you want you OS running fast!)

I seen a video on youtube of someone having to re-install it. Dont worry dude you get the DVD and key for it.

Rakk

The Awesome
As long as you order it with an OS it will be installed, when you first switch it on you will have to set up a few things like what you want the PC to be called and enter the Win7 activation key (and possibly a few other little bits and pieces - can't remember :)), and then it should be good to go.

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Your welcome :) , remember if you feel fit, give the little start a click at the bottom left of someones post to add to their reputation :)