is this spec a good match?

blindflightsimmer

So final spec (I hope)
Case case_images view=15039
FRACTAL DEFINE 7 BLACK QUIET MID-TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Change to: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.7GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WiFi (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Change to: ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER - HDMI, DP - VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive
NOT REQUIRED
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
NOT REQUIRED
Power Supply
CORSAIR 450W CV SERIES™ CV-450 POWER SUPPLY
Change to: CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Change to: Corsair H115i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Extra Case Fans
NONE
Change to: 2x 120mm Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 12 Case Fans
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network Card
NONE
Change to: WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KK3-00002]
Change to: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser
Google Chrome™
Warranty
3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Change to: 3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 12 to 15 working days

Bigfoot

Grand Master
If you are going for a WiFi card, it is worth selecting the AX200, as this is more modern, faster, includes 5GHZ band and has Bluetooth.

blindflightsimmer

A couple of questions for when the pc does arrive, since I'll be sorting it myself and the welcome pack will most likely only be in print, if people could describe to me a bit. So I know I need to remove the foam through the side panel. I also need to ensure my display is plugged into the graphics card correct port, anyone have advice on how to find where that is purely by feeling the case, I.E is it on the left, right, does it feel any different? I know there's the power switch on the back I'll need to flip, and the main power button on the front, need to look at that too because I wouldn't want to go pressing the reset button. I can get someone sighted to take a look but they're not all that knowledgeable on PCs.

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The main power button on the Define 7 is on the top, right in the middle. It is much bigger than the reset button. With the top inputs and buttons, from left to right they go headphone, microphone, reset, USB type C, power, the two USB 2.0 ports and finally two USB 3.0 ports.

On the back, the top third of the case is the main exhaust fan on the right. On the left is the motherboard input and outputs, with USB ports and the display outputs that you should avoid. Below that will be the graphics card, which is where you should plug your display in.

As a general rule, the inputs and outputs on the motherboard are vertical. The outputs on the graphics card are horizontal. Unfortunately it's hard to give any more precise instructions than that because the graphics cards come in various models and we can't know which one PCS will send you.

The power supply will be at the bottom of the rear of the case. That's where the main power switch is.

I hope that's helpful!

blindflightsimmer

The main power button on the Define 7 is on the top, right in the middle. It is much bigger than the reset button. With the top inputs and buttons, from left to right they go headphone, microphone, reset, USB type C, power, the two USB 2.0 ports and finally two USB 3.0 ports.

On the back, the top third of the case is the main exhaust fan on the right. On the left is the motherboard input and outputs, with USB ports and the display outputs that you should avoid. Below that will be the graphics card, which is where you should plug your display in.

As a general rule, the inputs and outputs on the motherboard are vertical. The outputs on the graphics card are horizontal. Unfortunately it's hard to give any more precise instructions than that because the graphics cards come in various models and we can't know which one PCS will send you.

The power supply will be at the bottom of the rear of the case. That's where the main power switch is.

I hope that's helpful!
yeah that's a great description thanks

blindflightsimmer

I hope that's helpful!
I did hear the fractal define seven has a door at the front, would it be easier to open that and remove the foam or is it necessary to use the side panel for that.