it’s been 16 working days

I spoke to PCS today about 3pm, and was also told that the RTX2060 were due by the end of the week, and that if that was the case my PC would go into build next week.

elliotr19

i amended my order to the 3060 today and it just went into building wow lmao
How long was your production time? I was thinking of doing the same.

And you said "just" gone into building, surely you mean earlier today? So you changed it to 3060 today and it went into building the same day?

sandero

How long was your production time? I was thinking of doing the same.

And you said "just" gone into building, surely you mean earlier today? So you changed it to 3060 today and it went into building the same day?
yes it went into building same day

sandero

this morning my pc went into awaiting dispatch and then at 11:30 it was dispatched. Is there a chance that the pc can arrive on the same day?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Nope, where are you based, if in uk it should hopefully land on your doorstep sometime tomorrow

elliotr19

That's interesting... I would've thought the 3060 backlog would've been really long? Unless they got a massive supply in.

elliotr19

It's interesting how the queue works. You changed your GPUs to 3060s and went into building pretty much straight away, but I've been in contact with them again and apparently all my parts are available and I'm in the build queue which could be a few weeks (I've already been waiting for 5 weeks!). The answers from PCS have all been different, so I'm going to stick with my 2060 and hope that it will be built some time next week.

Locky30192

It's interesting how the queue works. You changed your GPUs to 3060s and went into building pretty much straight away, but I've been in contact with them again and apparently all my parts are available and I'm in the build queue which could be a few weeks (I've already been waiting for 5 weeks!). The answers from PCS have all been different, so I'm going to stick with my 2060 and hope that it will be built some time next week.
I am in the same position with the 2060! Did speak to them today and was advised that the parts are in, its just the build queue to tackle. From the "rough" timescale, i am looking at end of next week for it to be built. I am on day 20 today (pre-production).

elliotr19

I am in the same position with the 2060! Did speak to them today and was advised that the parts are in, its just the build queue to tackle. From the "rough" timescale, i am looking at end of next week for it to be built. I am on day 20 today (pre-production).
Shouldn't be too long then. I can see they're back in stock in the configurator as well. Mine's just awaiting dispatch so should be here next week!