it arrived a week ago but ive had to much fun

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Sorry for the late post but ive been updating then playing non stop for the past week. so here goes:

Case: NZXT PHANTOM WHITE GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU): AMD PHENOM II X6 1090T (3.20GHz/9MB CACHE) - BLACK EDITION

Motherboard: ASUS® SABERTOOTH 990FX - TUF SERIES MILITARY GRADE MOTHERBOARD

Memory (RAM): 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (2 x 4GB KIT)

Graphics Card: 3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

Memory - 1st Hard Disk: 1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive: 12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£45)

Power Supply: CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£86)

Processor Cooling: COOLIT ECO II A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER) (£59)

Sound Card: ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities: ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs

USB Options: 6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)

Office Software: FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)

Monitor: ASUS VG236HE 23" 120Hz 3D LCD, HDMI/DVI-D HD, 1920x1080 (£235)

DVI-D & HDMI Monitor Cables: 1 x 2 METRE GOLD PLATED V1.4 HDMI CABLE (£8)

Headsets (VOIP): LOGITECH® GAMING HEADSET G35 - 7.1 SURROUND SOUND (£95)

Warranty: 3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

Delivery: STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)

Build Time: Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days

Pricing Information

Total Order price (Ex VAT): £1,265.00

Total Order Price: £1,518.00

Wattage: Maximum Required Power 605W

Production Dates

Processed Date: 27-07-2011

Pre-Production Date: 02-08-2011

Build Date: 11-08-2011

Test Date: 11-08-2011

QC Date: 12-08-2011

Awaiting Dispatch Date: 15-08-2011

Dispatch Date: 15-08-2011

Who Worked on This Order?

Built By: James Nisbet

Tested By: Garnet Heller

QC'd By: Craig Whiteley

Packed By: Anthony Cunliffe

and heres a little more:

So it finally came, nothing was out of place although i did have to do some very subtle cable management as the cpu fan cable was resting on the chipset but that was no biggy. I was a bit disapointed that the extra fan the support guy said they would send didnt come but i added the max ammount of fans myself and my old cavier blue. turns out the cpu cooler was fine with the 200mm side fan which is running as exhuast and the two top fans i changed for intakes. overall very impressed so heres the pics.

SAM_0097.jpg

SAM_0098.jpg

SAM_0104.jpg

SAM_0108.jpg

SAM_0106.jpg

SAM_0110.jpg

SAM_0113.jpg

all in all very happy chappy

NMEBowen

Master Poster
im slumming at my dads atm sleeping on the couch and have to use the pc from the floor :( wont be to much longer before its home and on my desk.

Teaz

Godlike
nice! liking the amd board there. i have to say that this is pretty rare, laws of heat rises but you popped the two top as intake instead lol, no biggie :)

NMEBowen

Master Poster
yer but if id used the side as an intake it wouldnt let the gpu breath, but i havent had anything go higher than 45 degrees c on max settings according to my motherboards temp ui so its working id guess.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
yes breath although the fans maybe intake the exhaust is next to the sli bridge and if my fan was a intake it would blow directly into the cards exhaust. 200mm fan vs 2 x 80 mm in the gfx card id rather my way tbhit works great as i said i havent seen any of the temps over 45 deg c so its working great hot air will go whatever way its pumped by mass amounts of fans.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
loving the rig dude, looks a awesome case, nice cable management too!

DId it come with all the fans fitted as standard?

Plus rep dude.

lol my bad about the fans, was too busy lookin at pics to read!

Last edited:

NMEBowen

Master Poster
@tom i had to fit 2 x 200mm and a 120mm extra, dont think there was a real issue but i had temps of 50+ on my gfx card and some part of my motherboard called vcore 1. due to the use my pc gets normally, i decided it was safer to add the fans. low speed i normally dont go over 45 and high speed my pc feels like we have a air con unit in the corner of the living room.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
@tom i had to fit 2 x 200mm and a 120mm extra, dont think there was a real issue but i had temps of 50+ on my gfx card and some part of my motherboard called vcore 1. due to the use my pc gets normally, i decided it was safer to add the fans. low speed i normally dont go over 45 and high speed my pc feels like we have a air con unit in the corner of the living room.

dude i love this case, gutted I wish this case was available when I ordered.