It Better turn up!

Skitch2

Well i am waiting for my Saturday delivery!! (guaranteed by 12:00 ) I ordered the Crysis box set, TrackIR5, and the Saitek Proflight X52 pro all of which came this morning so here i am like a saddo playing with the TrackIR and the joystick on a crappy old Sony Vaio only managing to prat around in the calibration software lol! See what lengths i have to go to because of the waiting time on PCS lol.
Got to say that TrackIR 5 is absolutely amazing!!! if you haven't seen it before go check out what it can do for your gaming!! This is the video that made me aware of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXx3vMy_AQ

Have fun Guys!!!
Mike...

That TrackIR is bonkers, does it require support in games or does it work across the board?

What I mean is, will this stop me from seemingly permanently having the "bullet-magnet" and the "What's that over ther... Never mind, you're dead" perks in any game involving weapons?! :D

Skitch2

It's mainly for flight sims. Arma 2 makes great use of it. To answer your question, it does require game support but the list is quite good. To be able to look into turns while racing is just stunning! ill never not use it!