It burns!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
We've got an open fire that lies unused for most of the year, but is good for when the weather gets cold. Dad's lit it this evening, and has thrown a load of wood on it. I've spent the last hour or so burning old papers that I wanted disposed of securely, but I don't have a shredder.

Fire is fun!

giphy.gif

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
We've got an open fire that lies unused for most of the year, but is good for when the weather gets cold. Dad's lit it this evening, and has thrown a load of wood on it. I've spent the last hour or so burning old papers that I wanted disposed of securely, but I don't have a shredder.

Fire is fun!

giphy.gif

#denzisnotafirerisk :oops:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Fire is fun!

giphy.gif
I just love this, this has made my night, the gif as well just fits so perfectly!

I can hear the mad laughter going on in the background, and I'm joining in!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I just love this, this has made my night, the gif as well just fits so perfectly!

I can hear the mad laughter going on in the background, and I'm joining in!
I've said it enough times in the giveaway thread and elsewhere on the forum, but I'm very much an old school original internet troll - most of what I say and do online is to amuse myself and hopefully get a laugh out of others. No malice intended, I'm entertained knowing that I'm somewhat entertaining others, even if there's an eyeroll or two in there!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've said it enough times in the giveaway thread and elsewhere on the forum, but I'm very much an old school original internet troll - most of what I say and do online is to amuse myself and hopefully get a laugh out of others. No malice intended, I'm entertained knowing that I'm somewhat entertaining others, even if there's an eyeroll or two in there!
Best kind of troll, if only there were more like you, myself included!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Best kind of troll, if only there were more like you, myself included!
Among my favourite times online was around 15 or so years ago with the rickrolling and those kinds of pranks. Yes, it was silly, but it was all in good fun, even though it did end up being overdone by the end.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
i can just imagine some poor pcs staff member logging on, seeing the word "it burns" and thinking an i9 has burnt someones house down,

then clicking on it and-----------------------
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

Fire is fun!

giphy.gif
Always nice to see a Bob’s Burgers reference dropped, I think we could all do with channeling a bit of Louise into our lives.
@AgentCooper has kept that trend alive on here a few times, it never gets old.
It’s always best when it’s unexpected. I thought about putting a RickRoll link saying ERMAGERD, NEW GTA6 INFO on the Rockstar Announcement thread but the backlash would’ve likely had me burned at the stake.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
but I'm very much an old school original internet troll - most of what I say and do online is to amuse myself and hopefully get a laugh out of others.

rings a bell

Awkward GIFs | Tenor

plot twist

"one has a massive steam collection, the other is a yellow man, together they are known as denzDOH"

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Always nice to see a Bob’s Burgers reference dropped, I think we could all do with channeling a bit of Louise into our lives.
I've seen that gif around online for quite a while, but have only gotten around to watching Bob's Burgers recently - it's the perfect length for me to grab some lunch and get an episode in during my 30 minute lunch break in work. I'm very much onboard for more Bob's Burgers references!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yep just you👍
So glad I'm unique, special, distinctive, eccentric...must all be my best qualities, as I'm old, fat, ugly and have no sense of humour.

Ooooh, wonder if the same technique will work on cleaning out my PC - think I've got some chemicals to hand here that may flash-clean the dust away (I think I've got a vintage halon extinguisher somewhere in the garage too).