It looks like Intel are still employing creatures.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So utterly tone deaf. You can bet your bottom dollar that Ryzen 7000 is going to smack the pants off intels lineup considering just adding 3D V cache to the 5000 series has them beating Intel 12th gen, that's without a new node with significant IPC improvements and higher core clocks.

Intel just have no decorum whatsover, they don't know the meaning of humility.

Juxtapose Intels approach with that of Microsofts response to Sony's PSNow competition:

barlew

Godlike
That arrogance is how they threw away light years of a developmental head start and handed an entire industry to AMD over 5 years

Also makes me actively root for AMD
So utterly tone deaf. You can bet your bottom dollar that Ryzen 7000 is going to smack the pants off intels lineup considering just adding 3D V cache to the 5000 series has them beating Intel 12th gen, that's without a new node with significant IPC improvements and higher core clocks.

Intel just have no decorum whatsover, they don't know the meaning of humility.

Juxtapose Intels approach with that of Microsofts response to Sony's PSNow competition:

What he says to me screams "Right lads we have beaten AMD again, down tools its time to stop innovating".

I think you are both right. Forget the last couple of bizarre announcements from AMD. Their next big announcement is going to smack Intel out of the park again.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
45C5DFB1-D8BC-42BC-B996-2B8EC707103F.jpeg

4035D99C-6E36-4D25-BFED-AC8A4B5AB0C8.jpeg

CMP01

Enthusiast
Dude's making out like there's a bigger gulf between Zen 3 and Alder Lake than there was between FX and Skylake. Or that the big trend/arch move with Alder Lake hasn't come with caveats nor will take some time (as with RT and upscaling) to become close to ubiquitous. Again, all three of those things could be the future but until then...

But sure, underestimate AMD all you want guy. What could possibly go wrong?

This kind of thing... almost makes me want to see Intel quit or fail harder, even if means an AMD near monopoly (diehard Intel fanboys aside)

DarTon

This kind of thing... almost makes me want to see Intel quit or fail harder, even if means an AMD near monopoly (diehard Intel fanboys aside)

No No No! I want Pat and Lisa fighting it out. Scratching each other's eyes out. I want these companies to hate each other. Not develop into a cartel. Most importantly, no clear winner ever.

I understand why poeple can dislike Intel but, in the absence of them, it wouldn't be long until AMD turned into ... Intel.

CMP01

Enthusiast
No No No! I want Pat and Lisa fighting it out. Scratching each other's eyes out. I want these companies to hate each other. Not develop into a cartel. Most importantly, no clear winner ever.

I understand why poeple can dislike Intel but, in the absence of them, it wouldn't be long until AMD turned into ... Intel.

That's why I said almost...

Still, be nice to have at least a couple of full gens of AMD having a similar lead the other two had for much longer. Even if only to break those old myths that still persist and even up market share a little.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Lisa Su has an actual superhero figurine of her....

D-6B1efX4AE_Fga.jpg

'Nuff said.