Its here !!!

liamnic2

Super Star
hey guys

Got BF3 just 5 mins ago. Play.com is awsome. Will start playing once I have found all the batman arkham city riddler trophies lol Only 2 left!!

rafflo

Bronze Level Poster
monkey u finish building spaceship? lol lol.... wer did u purchased ur bf3? origin or disc copy?

liamnic2

Super Star
just out of interest do you need to activate the game on origin ?

Its the xbox version, I dont get the PC one until I get my new PC. But I am not going to play the game until I finish Batman, I have finished the game but I need te rest of te riddler trophies

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
monkey u finish building spaceship? lol lol.... wer did u purchased ur bf3? origin or disc copy?

not meaning to thread steal, but i gota wait till tuesday 25th (pay day)

Its the xbox version, I dont get the PC one until I get my new PC. But I am not going to play the game until I finish Batman, I have finished the game but I need te rest of te riddler trophies

oh right

also not meaning to steal your thread but have any of you guys seen any reviews yet ? or do they all come out monday ?

liamnic2

Super Star
not meaning to thread steal, but i gota wait till tuesday 25th (pay day)

oh right

also not meaning to steal your thread but have any of you guys seen any reviews yet ? or do they all come out monday ?

Reviews about BF3 ? Played te Beta, Great game. Theres a review lol

Dayve

wouldnt really trust any reviews for either bf3 or mw3 their way to bias.

That's true. Either it's reviewed by a BF fan and is the best thing since sliced bread, or is reviewed by a CoD fan and is the worst thing since Hitler. I've watched some pretty long gameplay videos and it seems pretty good, but I will be surprised if it matches BF2's levels of fun and tactical gameplay. I played that game for thousands of hours.

liamnic2

Super Star
That's true. Either it's reviewed by a BF fan and is the best thing since sliced bread, or is reviewed by a CoD fan and is the worst thing since Hitler. I've watched some pretty long gameplay videos and it seems pretty good, but I will be surprised if it matches BF2's levels of fun and tactical gameplay. I played that game for thousands of hours.

I play BF and COD and I have always said the same thing. BF3 will be a good BF game and MW3 will be a good COD game.

liamnic2

Super Star
More to the point - how did you get it so early?! It doesn't come out 'til Friday!

Play.com send you games early all the time. I got MW2 a week early, black ops 3 days early. I never use game because they never send me my game on time

NMEBowen

Master Poster
yer thats why i said dont read too much into reviews but dont think its just battlefield activision are doing the same for modern warfare 3. its just EA and Activison using their normall tactics to influence reviews IGN have been on payrole for years doing this its nothing new its just a few companies i guess got a bigger bribe off Activison so they posted the EA emails and info online hoping to get a pat on the back and a few extra copies of modern warfare early. but anyone who played the BF£ beta must realize that once bugs are sorted bf3 online play wont be beaten for a good while take battlefield 2 the current fanbase for that is still massive compaired to modern warfare 1 dice have always produced a better online experiance their only downfall being consoles where kids rule the servers of modern warfare 2.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
IGN is a joke. Gameinformer is the best in my opinion, a great website and great articles.

I read that story and I was surprised it was such a big deal. I would almost guarantee that every single big game has similar strings pulled. I remember back in the day when the reviews for a game would come out a good month before the game was released. Not anymore...

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Yeah, I don't understand why people are surprised that a company wants good reviews... Why (especially in this fan boy day and age) would you want to send your game to someone who is going to slate it whether its good or not because they prefer CoD.

Think of it like PS3 and 360, all 360 players call PS3's crap and vice versa, so why would Sony send a 360 player a PS4 to review.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Exactly. I imagine every big release has done this, probably since the PS2 days. BF3 just seems to have been caught a bit better.

On topic though, I regret massively not ordering my BF3 copy from play.com now.