its here!

jackh

Bronze Level Poster
i got it home, and im typing this on the big keyboard on it right now, resting it on my legs as i havnt bought a laptop stand/gone for a tray yet, now to put my films and stuff on it, after filling it with driver cds

jackh

Bronze Level Poster
according to the windows experience index, its rated 5.9, rest of it is 6 or 7, hard drive is 5.9 (7200 rpm)

jackh

Bronze Level Poster
still damn quick, put all the drivers in the x86 section that i could on, and its fully charged, taking the windows label off the bottom and sticking in into the operating system box so the numbers dont wear off the bottom

MrShteeeve

That laptop looks somewhat familiar ;) hope you enjoy it as much as i am at the moment! +rep for the pics :)

jackh

Bronze Level Poster
i took the windows genuine sticker off because i dont want it to wear down, stuck it on the OS box

jackh

Bronze Level Poster
slight hiccup, was playing about with user account control and other settings, and i disabled internet explorer :p took me a while to find the checkbox again, but i found it, i shouldve gone with a SSD, but itd have to be the 600gb slow one, if i wanted all my films on here, it slowed this one right down when i tried that before, might look into it at a later date, once pcs have given me my money back for the sound card that was out of stock when i picked it up, and i have another £1000 to blow :p

jackh

Bronze Level Poster
they havnt made a high capacity SSD that i could recognize as a hard drive, is it just a tonne of chips like RAM is?