It's on the premises

Well I have my new Pc, It's sitting in its box, and has been since I collected it from the
DHL warehouse.

I am torturing myself because my office move is not complete yet. I wanted to take
advantage of not paying the extra VAT so ordered early.:)
Anyway the boxing and packaging looks excellent, I dont want to have it out till all the work is complete though I have glanced at it in the box :D

I hope there are no problems when I do boot it up but I am sure there wont be. Does the Blu Ray burner come with software? I will be installing Win 7 myself but was not sure if it came with software.

Pete

Tom DWC

Having the PC but not being able to open it yet; that does indeed sound like torture!

Yeah the Blu-Ray drive will be supplied with software - usually CyberLink.

Meds

As Tom has said, the BluRay Software will be provided in the Welcome Pack along with all other CDs, manuals, spare cables etc.

I have checked your order and you have selected the Standard Warranty which only includes a 1 month free collect & return - I would advise to check the PC is running ok before this period expires. I'm sure it'll all be fine but would recommend just to be on the safe side :)