It's Ready!!!!!!!

kennyp

At last, the day has arrived. Been away for a holiday with the kids for a week and when I left it was just going into build phase so enjoyable as the holiday was, the first thing I did when I got back today was check emails and it's done! so am going to collect it next monday, only an hour away from here to PCS (couldn't wait for delivery and yes I am like a big kid at christmas!) It's just a family spec P.C. but first one custom built so please pardon my excitement. Will let you know how I get on.

P.S. Still waiting on my refunded money from MESH order cancelled on 10/03. Was told today will be 3-5 days!!........Thank God for PCS:winkiss:

kennyp

It's Home

JUst an update,to those interested. Picked up the baby from PCS today (got to look inside the sacred temple that is the warehouse it was cool!)All set up and am delighted with it . Have left a testimonial but just to repeat, many thanks to all at PCS especially the guys involved in creating my baby. Why can't all businesses be run like yours ?. The world would truly be a happier place:D

kennyp