It's Time For A New Machine v2

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well I have already told my boss that'll I'll need to work from home one day this week whilst waiting for a delivery :)
Cos let's face it I'm not having it delivered to work - for a start I can't park close to work, and secondly I'd have to wrestle the box into my small car.
...and thirdly, it would be impossible to work with that virgin box sitting next to you!

I had mine delivered to work and was so utterly distracted when it arrived that my boss gave me instructions to take a half day and start Mass effect 2 (he was a big fan)

Rakk

The Awesome
...and thirdly, it would be impossible to work with that virgin box sitting next to you!

I had mine delivered to work and was so utterly distracted when it arrived that my boss gave me instructions to take a half day and start Mass effect 2 (he was a big fan)
Haha, I'm gonna have the same problem getting it delivered to home mind, it'll be sitting there behind me starting at me and taunting me - but at least my boss wont be able to see how distracted I am.
Of course the worst thing is that if it turns up tomorrow, I can't play with it in the evening - I'm doing a beginners archery course and lesson 4 is tomorrow evening.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Haha, I'm gonna have the same problem getting it delivered to home mind, it'll be sitting there behind me starting at me and taunting me - but at least my boss wont be able to see how distracted I am.
Of course the worst thing is that if it turns up tomorrow, I can't play with it in the evening - I'm doing a beginners archery course and lesson 4 is tomorrow evening.
Fair play, archery is quite a skill.

I’m so excited for you!!! There’s nothing quite like the unboxing.