Its Today!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
if you look at the 'Tower Front' pic here can you notice that the top fan outer circle isn't properly like the other 2 any suggestions on how to fix? thank you
If you install corsair iCue, you can adjust the colour profiles and make sure they're all set correctly:

shaunpomfrett

If you install corsair iCue, you can adjust the colour profiles and make sure they're all set correctly:

this is via icue, the other 2 are perfect but the top one seems to only be the centre even thought the settings are the same for all 3 fans, could it be a wiring issue?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
this is via icue, the other 2 are perfect but the top one seems to only be the centre even thought the settings are the same for all 3 fans, could it be a wiring issue?
Hmmmm, could be a wiring issue, but they're fairly basic connectors into the controller, I would have though more likely the outer LED's are borked possibly on that fan. But worth checking the input on the controller first.

shaunpomfrett

Hmmmm, could be a wiring issue, but they're fairly basic connectors into the controller, I would have though more likely the outer LED's are borked possibly on that fan. But worth checking the input on the controller first.
Will have a look and if no joy I’ll give PCS a call - thank you

shaunpomfrett

Alls is well. I had the wrong set up on icue fan settings!

any recommendations for anti virus ? i normally use avast but curious if any are better

Attachments

• Tower Front 2.jpg
    Tower Front 2.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 197

andjac

Bronze Level Poster
Looks amazing I see why Scott recommends this case so much!

Use Windows defended, it'll have you covered better

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Alls is well. I had the wrong set up on icue fan settings!

any recommendations for anti virus ? i normally use avast but curious if any are better
Avast huge NO NO, it’s just licensed malware, should be avoided at all costs!

windows defender is really good these days, no need for anything else.

slimbob

Enthusiast
Thank you mate much appreciated! And so much choice but I tested warzone first whilst it was just there, 30-50fps on old rig and avg 120 on this one, put a huge smile on my face!

So pleased you sorted out the set up on icue fan settings Shaun! So is everything good now? Hope so.
I have never played Warzone but I have gone on YouTube to see it going on a brilliant rig like yours that would do it justice.

Holy cow man !!! Scary good !!!!!!!!

I feel the gaming bug beginning to bite again !!!

Congratulations and have a great week :)

Last edited:

Tony1044

Prolific Poster