Just got this badboy

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yeah, incredibly suspicious they didn't put LHR on that card, it's obviously designed for miners.

I'm waiting on AMD, atm they're my knights in shining armour and from very early leaks, their 7000 series cards may be something quite special.
She won’t let you down, amigo…

0A845846-9FFD-493C-9893-1ECB98DF5684.jpeg

In Lisa Su we trust.

RobertsE

Yeah, incredibly suspicious they didn't put LHR on that card, it's obviously designed for miners.

I'm waiting on AMD, atm they're my knights in shining armour and from very early leaks, their 7000 series cards may be something quite special.
i hope they are, it would be incredible if AMD could put some extra competition in the GPU space, Even if it takes multiple generations i hope that they do compete more. Even if they just had ray tracing and a dlss equivalent that was even just close to being the same as what nvidia offers i believe that they would get a lot of people interested in their lineup

CMP01

Enthusiast

I'm not sure if what I've read is a final spec but the 7900XT looks to be having at least treble the cores and TMU's and double the ROP's of the 6900XT. Add in some actual hardware RT assets for a good tilt at matching Nvidia's projected uplift going forward and more working towards FSR... and maybe keeping less power draw still.
I'd expect no less from the dual title comeback kings, they don't do things by half anymore.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm not sure if what I've read is a final spec but the 7900XT looks to be having at least treble the cores and TMU's and double the ROP's of the 6900XT. Add in some actual hardware RT assets for a good tilt at matching Nvidia's projected uplift going forward and more working towards FSR... and maybe keeping less power draw still.
I'd expect no less from the dual title comeback kings, they don't do things by half anymore.
AMD... AMD.... AMD.... sing it with me....