Just ordered an Octane III with GTX 1080

JohnTemp

Spec:
Octane Series: 17.3" Matte Full HD IPS LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700k (4.0GHz) 8MB Cache
Memory (RAM) 16GB HyperX IMPACT 2133MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 - 8.0GB GDDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1, G-SYNC
Memory - Hard Disk 500GB SERIAL ATA II 2.5" HARD DRIVE WITH 8MB CACHE (5,400rpm)
USB Options 4 x USB 3.0 Ports + 2 x USB 3.1 Type C Ports
Promotional Item FREE GEARS OF WAR 4 with select GTX 10 Series GPUs!

I already have two 512GB solid states from my last lappy. They're going straight in. 1 Terabyte SSD!

Oh God. Day two in pre-production.

I'm so excited I might poo myself!

MJSWARLORD

Silver Level Poster
Hi john , check out the post for my pc bought from here its on second page now the heading is my game breaker rig i got it at end of july . read my notes near end about side fan if you got one. my old rig only had a gtx 260 so when i got this i thought i had died and gone to heaven. Dont use the nvidea experience program for cutomising your games , uninstall it and disable the 2 nvidea entries in the start menu then just go to nvidea wibsite once a month to check for driver updates. Just crank everything up to max and you will grin so wide your head will fall off. I would be interested to know how you got the free software because i dropped a big hint i got none but they still did not send me any.

JohnTemp

Hi john , check out the post for my pc bought from here its on second page now the heading is my game breaker rig i got it at end of july . read my notes near end about side fan if you got one. my old rig only had a gtx 260 so when i got this i thought i had died and gone to heaven. Dont use the nvidea experience program for cutomising your games , uninstall it and disable the 2 nvidea entries in the start menu then just go to nvidea wibsite once a month to check for driver updates. Just crank everything up to max and you will grin so wide your head will fall off. I would be interested to know how you got the free software because i dropped a big hint i got none but they still did not send me any.

Thanks for letting me know. Very useful. Guess I just hit lucky with the software. Will let you know how I get on.