Just Ordered... Now for the Waiting Game

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
Just Ordered, Now it's time for the waiting game :)

Case
COOLERMASTER HAF 912 PLUS MID TOWER GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core (3.40GHz, 8MB Cache) + HD Graphics

Motherboard
ASUS® SABERTOOTH P67 (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, THERMAL ARMOR!

Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)

Graphics Card
1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 460 - 2 DVI,HDMI,VGA - DX® 11, 3D Vision Ready

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT

Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W TX SERIES (TX750) 80+ ULTRA QUIET PSU (£86)

Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)

Could of done better but i think i done pretty well for my budget :) Pics will be uploaded when it arrives :)

Fear

Prolific Poster
Wow i really would change the CPU before it goes to the build stage the k series is a waste if you are not overclocking and if you are overclocking then you want the 1600MHz ram and a different motherboard.

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
I went for the 2600, i will be gaming but i doubt i'll be making anymore upgrades as i'm nearing my budget :p (I didn't choose to overclock with the 2600k as i didn't want to risk breaking my PC)

Fear

Prolific Poster
Not a problem the only upgrades on what you have really is a better GPU but you have a good enough spec if you can't afford anything better, i am not an overclocker myself i just go for the best CPU i can get at the time ;)

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
when i was building i was gunna put a a 560 ti but i read up some reviews and there was plenty of complaints on stutter while on games.

LFFPicard

Godlike
Personally I would reduce the motherboard to the standard or the pro, Sabertooth is not worth the money and reduces your upgradability in the future.

If you rnot overclocking the cooling on the standard boards will be more than enough, so you could use the extra money saved to upgrade your graphics card as it will be one of the weakest parts of the PC.