Just ordered

weare one

Bronze Level Poster
Is it there yet? :)

Hi Oussebon

You beat me to it I was just going to post in the "show off" topic.

The system actually arrived Tuesday but it has taken me until today to fix three wiring issues.

When I set the system up the following did not work:-

1). CD player did not work......easy fix though as I could see the power connector was hanging halfway out which was very surprising as these are normally a tight fit.

2). The led strip was not working.........this took a little longer to fix as the strip is held in place by double sided tape and although there was a loose 4 pin connection in a drive bay a small stud in the base of the case was preventing a connection.
I eventually got round this by gently lifting the LED strip, connecting the fitting and leaving the strip to just lay a tad loose at this point.

3). Rear case fan was not working...........to cut a long long story short to-day I was able to trace the case wiring through the tightly threaded wiring loom and discovered another loose connection and bingo....all good.

I am trilled with my system but three days of contacting PCS and doing all this myself has put a slight damper on things.

cheers

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
That's pretty unfortunate. I can only speculate they wiggled loose in transit.

Very glad that you got this sorted though, and hope the PC behaves otherwise :)