just quick question about temps please

leea123

Enthusiast
So since i had my pc back from rma i have really been getting into fan curves and finding my balance between noise and temps. I have got it at a nice level for me, making custom curve for case fans, my h115i elite aio, and my GPU.

My temps on load for my 5900x are around 75-77c max sometimes when gaming and my fane curve i did for my 3080 GPU keeps the temp of the GPU around 75-77c also while pushing it in graphic intense games.

Have done some reading, and as far, as I can work out the temps are ok , but just want to ask you guys as i would like to keep it at this level as it is a nice balance with noise :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So since i had my pc back from rma i have really been getting into fan curves and finding my balance between noise and temps. I have got it at a nice level for me, making custom curve for case fans, my h115i elite aio, and my GPU.

My temps on load for my 5900x are around 75-77c max sometimes when gaming and my fane curve i did for my 3080 GPU keeps the temp of the GPU around 75-77c also while pushing it in graphic intense games.

Have done some reading, and as far, as I can work out the temps are ok , but just want to ask you guys as i would like to keep it at this level as it is a nice balance with noise :)
Yeah, those both look really healthy.

With Ryzen, anything below 80 is a bonus.

With the GPU similarly, anything below 80 at full tilt is really healthy.

It sounds like you've got your system where it needs to be, but it's worth taking a read of this, new fan software that is insanely powerful if you felt you wanted to experiment further.

leea123

Enthusiast
Yeah, those both look really healthy.

With Ryzen, anything below 80 is a bonus.

With the GPU similarly, anything below 80 at full tilt is really healthy.

It sounds like you've got your system where it needs to be, but it's worth taking a read of this, new fan software that is insanely powerful if you felt you wanted to experiment further.

thank you for the reply, I will take a look at that. Am really enjoying playing about and learning. Thanks again :)

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You could also look at undervolting GPU for lower temps, I found this quite effective. I’m testing undervolting my 5900x now using the new curve optimiser tool in the latest release of Ryzen Master, but this is taking a lot longer to dial in.

But GPU undervolting was quick to setup and probably dropped my GPU temp by 5-8C

leea123

Enthusiast
You could also look at undervolting GPU for lower temps, I found this quite effective. I’m testing undervolting my 5900x now using the new curve optimiser tool in the latest release of Ryzen Master, but this is taking a lot longer to dial in.

But GPU undervolting was quick to setup and probably dropped my GPU temp by 5-8C
i have looked into this, but a guide i see looked a little complicated for me at moment, can you recommend a good guide