Just so frustrating!

Can anyone with a newly delivered Ionico 17 3070 gpu version show me a picture of their charger, the brick with the info on it and the plug with a clear picture of the connecting parts too?

After an RMA, having originally ordered on the 12th December, delivered on the 8th, finally RMA'd on the 20th Jan due to the wrong graphics card version sent out, they finally deliver my RMA today, three months on from the original order... Open the box, see the new laptop, charger brick and the plug is incompatible!

I'm trying to figure out which part is wrong so I can order myself the part if its the one I can personally order because, if I am honest, I'm very, very ticked off at PCS right now

I understand things are hard because of COVID but getting in contact then having to wait so long for a response is honestly painstaking and heartbreaking to have to go through again after this ordeal.
20210313_112449.jpg

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The laptop should have the input requirements on the label.
The charger should have the output abilities of the charger.

As long as the voltage matches and the amperage of the charger is a match, or higher, than the laptop you are good to go.

The laptop should have the input requirements on the label.
The charger should have the output abilities of the charger.

As long as the voltage matches and the amperage of the charger is a match, or higher, than the laptop you are good to go.
Okay I checked and its matching, so just got to find a kettle lead. Still an incredibly amateur mistake on PCS behalf to be sending incompatible leads.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Okay I checked and its matching, so just got to find a kettle lead. Still an incredibly amateur mistake on PCS behalf to be sending incompatible leads.

There may have been a change of model variation or something during the time you have been in the RMA. Or it could simply be a mistake. PCS are rushed off their feet these days so there are bound to be the odd slipup every now and then.