Just some help understanding the delivery process

nictor

so i had been tempted for a while to get a PC and hearing about the definitive editions of the age of empire games and the release of the 4th one soon has made me finally do it.

have ordered and am just worried cause the last thing i want is to find out the order was a fail or something. it defo says it has been approved and it is in a state where its processing but the production time is N/A.

ordered in time for the guaranteed christmas delivery, to be honest it was yesterday that i did so not sure if its cause it a weekend or not, just want some peace of mind cause id much prefer to have by christmas

thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
so i had been tempted for a while to get a PC and hearing about the definitive editions of the age of empire games and the release of the 4th one soon has made me finally do it.

have ordered and am just worried cause the last thing i want is to find out the order was a fail or something. it defo says it has been approved and it is in a state where its processing but the production time is N/A.

ordered in time for the guaranteed christmas delivery, to be honest it was yesterday that i did so not sure if its cause it a weekend or not, just want some peace of mind cause id much prefer to have by christmas

thanks
Working days are monday to friday, so it won't be processed until tomorrow.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
thanks you, i found the chart under my order which explained a bit more. never had a top spec PC before so im feeling like a kid at christmas
It is one of the best deliveries I've ever had, even beat the feeling around the car.

May be worth posting your proposed spec to get some feedback, if you post what you plan to use it for and your maximum budget and what monitor make and model you're pairing it with, you'll get some suggestions.

It's ok to amend an order for a few days before it goes into the Building phase.

nictor

yeah i think i will, not getting any Monitors, the only reason i got high specs was to run massive battles on Total war and age of empires. gonna hook it up to my TV although il post the internal parts for a bit of feedback

nictor

Hey, just to confirm. if i remove for instance a mouse pad from my order would this effect my delivery time at all? had noticed the Mouse Pad was out of stock and said it wouldnt be in stock until january. tbh im not sure if it said this when i made the order but after fiddling about making ultra powerful PCs and checking compatibility i noticed it said it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey, just to confirm. if i remove for instance a mouse pad from my order would this effect my delivery time at all? had noticed the Mouse Pad was out of stock and said it wouldnt be in stock until january. tbh im not sure if it said this when i made the order but after fiddling about making ultra powerful PCs and checking compatibility i noticed it said it.
No, shouldn’t affect delivery time. It’s only really once it’s in building that you have to worry.

nictor

awesome, i just called there aswell and have been reassured. you know ive seen some people in this forum talk about bad delivery/service and i just dont see where they get it from. between the Mods and the customer service advisors everything has been great so far. thanks very much

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
awesome, i just called there aswell and have been reassured. you know ive seen some people in this forum talk about bad delivery/service and i just dont see where they get it from. between the Mods and the customer service advisors everything has been great so far. thanks very much
It's good of you to say that on the forum.

There are some people who have misconceptions about the build to delivery times which unfortunately is due to not asking relevant questions and then immediately complaining rather than checking their expectations.

Most people understand the trade offs with buying custom, some just don't understand what that entails.

nictor

thats no problem, read quite a funny thread a couple days ago and the guy complaining didnt have a leg to stand on. thanks again