Lamborghini VX7 Laptop case

SneakyRussian

Hey guys, I doubt Asus would ever give this case for sale to PCS - considering that PCS don't even do normal Asus gaming boxes, but does anybody know if it is possible to get hands on the Lambo case elsewhere.

Would love to buy that and send it to PCS and get my own stuff inside.

Asus_VX7_5.jpg

steaky360

I don't think PCS even offer the potential for sending in your own laptop case? Your best bet imo would be to purchase one from ASUS really if your set on that style.

Unfortunately the big issue with laptops is you are limited with the hardware you can put inside of it due to its design. Not all laptop motherboards for instance will fit in all laptops (obviously?) and subsequently not all components are compatible with different laptops either for the same reasons.

SneakyRussian

I don't think PCS even offer the potential for sending in your own laptop case? Your best bet imo would be to purchase one from ASUS really if your set on that style.

Unfortunately the big issue with laptops is you are limited with the hardware you can put inside of it due to its design. Not all laptop motherboards for instance will fit in all laptops (obviously?) and subsequently not all components are compatible with different laptops either for the same reasons.

Oh, kinda had a naive assumption if you can do it with a desktop, you could do also with a laptop one. Good point on fitting things in, - but in this instance that case is one of the most customisable ones as there are plenty of small firms customising Asus based gaming laptops - shame in case of PCS btw. Whilst I love my vortex 3 - would love to have Asus case.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
You would have to contact PCS directly to see if you could send one in or something. Sadly almost all laptops are barely customizable, only the very highest graphics cards can be changed and its usually very difficult to open a laptop as its all packed in tight. And the cooler in the laptop may not be able to cope with a different graphics card or CPU as it'll get too hot.