Laptop Blue Screen Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imogen

So my laptop is still crashing and I've done everything I can think of. I scanned it and apparently there's some windows issue saying it failed to create/open package and it can't be fixed. I'm wanting to reset my laptop after 2 days already and if I do this I'm worried I will not be able to use it, I have the unlicensed version of windows 10 and what will happen if I reset? (Never had unlicensed before so..)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So my laptop is still crashing and I've done everything I can think of. I scanned it and apparently there's some windows issue saying it failed to create/open package and it can't be fixed. I'm wanting to reset my laptop after 2 days already and if I do this I'm worried I will not be able to use it, I have the unlicensed version of windows 10 and what will happen if I reset? (Never had unlicensed before so..)
1. The unlicensed version of windows is a: unlicensed and b: only configured for testing purposes, so it won't be fully set up. You should NOT use it in this way.

2. You would need to download and create a bootable USB key and reinstall windows from scratch, do NOT do a reset from within windows because that will just reintroduce whatever problems there currently are.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm afraid that since you are asking for help on an unlicensed (and therefore illegal for you to use) copy of Windows we are not able to help you. I'm thus locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.