Laptop build times

DirtyDog

I keep reading this post, I ordered my laptop 2 days ago, but it looks like the average time at the moment is 20+ working days for normal build. Be out of date before i even get it :wacko:
So £39 for 5 day build I have payed ( that was going to be the money I had for a Western Digital Scorpio Black 750GB that I was going to add once i had the laptop, but will delay now)

This post has persuaded me to pay for 5 day delivery, I wonder what happens if 99% of the people choose 3/5 day delivery and they can't complete???

Griffa87

Well, since I bought the fast track yesterday my order went from processing to built in 24hrs. Now as much of a con this fast track is, I think it really is the way forward. Chris McAvoy built my machine.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Well, since I bought the fast track yesterday my order went from processing to built in 24hrs. Now as much of a con this fast track is, I think it really is the way forward. Chris McAvoy built my machine.

why do you think is a con?

Rakk

The Awesome
I wonder what happens if 99% of the people choose 3/5 day delivery and they can't complete???
I believe they do have a limit of number of fast track orders that there can be on the list at any point.
If you order 3-day fast track and it is not dispatched within 3 days, you get refunded down to a 5-day fast track order
If you order 5-day fast track (or have gone down from 3 to 5 day) and it is not dispatched within 5 days, you get refunded the fast track cost.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I believe they do have a limit of number of fast track orders that there can be on the list at any point.
If you order 3-day fast track and it is not dispatched within 3 days, you get refunded down to a 5-day fast track order
If you order 5-day fast track (or have gone down from 3 to 5 day) and it is not dispatched within 5 days, you get refunded the fast track cost.

I also remember a time around Christmas when fast track was unavailable