Laptop cooling pad

micpay

Im thinking of investing in a cooling pad for my laptop and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for an efficient cooler. I have been looking online and narrowed it down to these 2...this is for a 17ins laptop.

Zalman ZM-NC3000U or Cooler Master NoteP U3+

I think the Cooler Master would be better as the fans can be repositioned to wher the airflow is best needed.

Any input is most welcome, many thanks

T

TheGeeza

The cooler master would be louder as the fans are smaller.
They should all perform similarly though to be honest.
Might be worth having a look at some reviews online.

Last edited by a moderator:

micpay

My laptop fan is top left corner as you look at the machine with screen up, would the one fan zalman reach there ok? Its quiet too is it?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My laptop fan is top left corner as you look at the machine with screen up, would the one fan zalman reach there ok? Its quiet too is it?

It wouldn't reach there directly as such, but I think overall, you'd notice the difference in cooling. Yes, it's dead quiet. It has a boost button which I use when gaming which ramps the RPM's up, but it's still barely noticeable above the laptop sound.

Random_Matt

Bronze Level Poster
I recommend the Thermaltake Massive 23 GT, Cooler Master NotePal I300, Enermax Aeolus Vegas Light Notebook Cooler ( can move fan) or Enermax Aeolus Pure notebook cooling with 25cm fan.

Allan O'D

Bronze Level Poster
bought the Zalman NC2000 and has performed superbly over the last 3 years. no complaints and highly recommended.