Laptop Hinge Breakage

D

Deleted member 41971

I used to be an onion until someone threw a tomato at me and blended the mess up with some spices.

(Andjef796).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now it makes sense, thought something had changed

octave

But I've got some good news. Listen.

I received an email confirming that my order n ° ... has been canceled. This is the order made by the repair technician to replace the screen at my expense.
I called PCS for more information. It was confirmed to me that the repair (hinge + screen) would be fully covered by the warranty and that it would be treated as a priority.
I should soon receive confirmation by email.

I am relieved and happy that my complaint has been taken into consideration. Of course, I remain disappointed with the time it took to process my problem, but satisfaction now outweighs anger.

I warmly thank the members of the forum for their welcome and for their constructive comments and for their wise advice.
Thanks everyone.

barlew

Godlike

I received an email confirming that my order n ° ... has been canceled. This is the order made by the repair technician to replace the screen at my expense.
I called PCS for more information. It was confirmed to me that the repair (hinge + screen) would be fully covered by the warranty and that it would be treated as a priority.

I am relieved and happy that my complaint has been taken into consideration. Of course, I remain disappointed with the time it took to process my problem, but satisfaction now outweighs anger.

I warmly thank the members of the forum for their welcome and for their constructive comments and for their wise advice.
Thanks everyone.
Thats great news mate I'm glad it's been sorted. I think it was just a bit of miscommunication.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Thanks everyone.
That's excellent news, really pleased for you, and well done for persevering!

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Fantastic news. And well done to PCS.
Ditto - it's hard to see through the stress and noise when you are the one stuck in the middle of it all - and credit to the OP for sticking with it and for keeping us up to date. But it certainly seems that given enough time, PCS do seem to come up trumps the overwhelming majority of the time. (y)

D

Deleted member 41971

Good news part 2
PCS informs me that the repairs have been made and that they have shipped the package.

great to hear, hopefully everything has been sorted and you will be pleased with your machine