Laptop is currently snowballing badly

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There is no error message. There's no OS on this now... it gives me two options when booted up.
Repair the computer which doesn't work
Install windows 10 which doesn't work
Ok, I have to be blunt here, none of what you’re saying is making any sense.

1. how did you create the windows installer? Did you use the bootable media creation tool?

2. when you say “when booted up” you’re talking about off the external drive right? When you say “doesn’t work” what do you mean? That doesn’t mean anything. I’m not there, I can’t see what’s happening on your system, I can only go by how you describe things to me.

kevbazz

Ok, I have to be blunt here, none of what you’re saying is making any sense.

1. how did you create the windows installer? Did you use the bootable media creation tool?

2. when you say “when booted up” you’re talking about off the external drive right? When you say “doesn’t work” what do you mean? That doesn’t mean anything. I’m not there, I can’t see what’s happening on your system, I can only go by how you describe things to me.
The installer was taken off the Microsoft website and put on the external hdd. That's plugged in via USB into this laptop.

Now it's plugged in. When I boot up this laptop, it doesn't go to the automatic repair screen anymore. It goes straight to the windows installer screen asking me if I want to install Windows 10 or if I want to repair my pc.

The bios is set to run off the external.hdd as priority.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Did you download it off your phone and just copy it to the external drive? That won't work, you need to do it from a PC and use the windows media creation tool to mount it to the drive which will make it a bootable device.

It sounds like you've just copied the ISO which won't do anything.

I'm going to bow out here, these are essential windows basics that it sounds like you don't understand, the BIOS, writing images, basic windows installation. A custom laptop is going to be a serious struggle for you to be quite honest if you're finding these bits difficult.

kevbazz

Did you download it off your phone and just copy it to the external drive? That won't work, you need to do it from a PC and use the windows media creation tool to mount it to the drive which will make it a bootable device.

It sounds like you've just copied the ISO which won't do anything.

I'm going to bow out here, these are essential windows basics that it sounds like you don't understand, the BIOS, writing images, basic windows installation. A custom laptop is going to be a serious struggle for you to be quite honest if you're finding these bits difficult.
No I used another laptop I have for home. This current broken one is the gaming one I have bought from pcs.

However I have got the OS up and running on the laptop.