Laptop just dispatched and was wondering...

Kurenin

If there's anywhere in the UK other than ebay where you can buy laptop processors/motherboards/ram/gpus for when I want to upgrade bits in the laptop - PCS have said they'll fit things for people but that components should be supplied by the customer, i'm wondering where these components can be bought as I can't for the life of me find any.

cb1173

Silver Level Poster
hi, memory can be brought from any pc hardware retailer, gpu's are usually soldered to the motherboard so you would have to replace that aswell (some laptops do have removable gpu's but not many), processors should be available from a hardware retailer aswell. Find a shop that specalise in pc's (not pc world). Stacks used to be good, here is the link
http://www.stak.com/store/index.asp

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
If there's anywhere in the UK other than ebay where you can buy laptop processors/motherboards/ram/gpus for when I want to upgrade bits in the laptop - PCS have said they'll fit things for people but that components should be supplied by the customer, i'm wondering where these components can be bought as I can't for the life of me find any.

When you come to upgrade contact us, we might be able to help.