Laptop Motherboard Repair - DIY How to.

halox

Enthusiast
Done the same thing to old gtx of my friend long time ago. Gpu still works well :)

Nice one. I showed it in a video and people still doubted it. Its good to see others have been successful with this method too. At the end of the day if it helps people out who cares what the skeptics think? I know I dont.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Nice one. I showed it in a video and people still doubted it. Its good to see others have been successful with this method too. At the end of the day if it helps people out who cares what the skeptics think? I know I dont.

I think you might want to consider how you speak to people, especially when using non-verbal communication such as online fora. There will always be people who disagree with you or who don't see things the same way that you do and you don't help your case by trying to ridicule them for holding a different view. I have reservations about your technique as a DIY repair solution, it's still not something I would recommend to others, but in saying that I have not claimed that you are stupid for doing it and nor have I suggested that people should not care what you think. I expect the same courtesy in return. Thank you.

halox

Enthusiast
You had a right to be doubtful of this. Fair play to you for speaking up. I am not trying to be nasty or degrading. I prove it works, numerous times. How you take comments is up to you. However people now know the facts as others have also confirmed it works. To remain doubtful is also up to you.

I also forgot to mention I too am a qualified person and and after weighing up the facts decided this was worth a try having thought it was a sensible idea. The risk worked. Turns out is it not that much of a risk after all as since I tried it I have done it successfully with 2 other motherboards. I also have 1 more to try.

Last edited: