Laptop wont power on.

mandar23

When the laptop is plugged in to power, the power light is orange. When I press the power button, the light turns green, then goes off, and then lights up orange again.
There nothing on the screen at any time.Laptop wont start. Tried removing battery & providing direct power supply. But no luck. When put back the battery & connect the charger battery indicator & charger indicator are orange.
If I hold the power button down, the power light flashes green until I release, and then off, then orange. I have tried this for 40 seconds.

Chassis & DisplayCosmos Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD 144Hz 45% NTSC LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 10750H (2.6GHz, 5GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair 2400MHz SODIMM DDR4 (1 x 16GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 - 4.0GB GDDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
down_right_arrow.gif
Partitions: 200GB, 400GB, 400GB
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
Memory Card ReaderIntegrated 6 in 1 Card Reader (SD /Mini SD/ SDHC / SDXC / MMC / RSMMC)
AC Adaptor1 x 120W AC Adaptor
Power Cable2 x 1 Metre Cloverleaf European Power Cable
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: 1 x 1.5 Metre Cloverleaf European Power Cable
BatteryCosmos Series Integrated 4 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card2 Channel High Def. Audio + SoundBlaster™ Cinema
Bluetooth & WirelessGIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options1 x USB 3.2 PORT (Type C) + 1 x USB 3.2 PORT + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Keyboard Language15" COSMOS SERIES USA KEYBOARD
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Have you serviced it since you've had it by repasting the CPU and cleaning the heatinks etc for dust? Was there any issues with performance before this happened?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, we need to know if it's been serviced since you've owned it and if there was any performance issues before it failed to power on?

If it hasn't been serviced and temps were running high something may have burnt out.
Is this a really challenging question? Perhaps I've asked something that digs into the fabric of existence and the answer would unravel reality for us all?

I wonder if the answer is 42?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
No its not been services yet....This is the first time i m having this issue.
That will mean that it's been overheating for some time as they need to be repasted about once a year to prevent excessive temperatures.

Either way you'd need to RMA it as it's a hardware fault.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have tried re-pasted the CPU & GPU. No Luck. Problem is laptop it self is not starting.
Yes, it's a bit late to paste, that was required a few years ago, the damage has been done. It's had a failure at a hardware level, you need to get it RMAd, failure of this sort is usually motherboard / CPU burnout of PSU failure.