Laptops - A current reason for slow production...

maroja

@EYEONME

lol i sincerely hope so, as im not a huge fan of laptops hopefully this will sway me. I only need it because im starting digital arts an entertainment e.g. making game and movies :D and mayybbee because i couldnt take my desktop in :stupid:

Agito

Silver Level Poster
maroja said:
Leaving the country on the 1st of September and need laptop for university
Same here, leaving to Bradford uni in early September would be great to get things sorted next week.

HonestFlames

Bronze Level Poster
PCS, if you're reading this, please sort the previous posters out with their laptops before you do mine. Those guys are on deadlines. I'm not.

Hermi80

I'm on the 17th day of pre-production and can't wait to see it go into the build stage. Hoping it'll arrive next week ::yes:

maroja

PCS, if you're reading this, please sort the previous posters out with their laptops before you do mine. Those guys are on deadlines. I'm not.

Thank you very much HonestFlames that is a very kind gesture, if that could be possible I would be indebted to you sir :yes:

17th day of pre-production

UPDATE: I thought I was leaving on the 1st but I'm leaving for Belgium on the 30th my parents will be coming back to England for the 1st. Please PCS if you read these, please can i have an ETA email or something as I don't want to have to pay for shipping if it is delayed anymore

Last edited:

EYEONME

Thank you very much HonestFlames that is a very kind gesture, if that could be possible I would be indebted to you sir :yes:

17th day of pre-production

UPDATE: I thought I was leaving on the 1st but I'm leaving for Belgium on the 30th my parents will be coming back to England for the 1st. Please PCS if you read these, please can i have an ETA email or something as I don't want to have to pay for shipping if it is delayed anymore

Mine has go into build stage 1st thing this morning, did you not an email?!

maroja

Mine has go into build stage 1st thing this morning, did you not an email?!

Nope... i have not.. I've been waiting very patiently...

Absolutely NO response from the online help for over an hour now. This is becoming a joke.

System 12:24:56
System is getting started. [Fri Aug 17 2012 12:24:56 GMT+0100]

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

Mark 13:13:06
hello..

hello?

I am not willing to pay extra shipping to get it to Belgium. Starting to wonder if i shall be getting this laptop for my course and starting to get a little ticked off

Last edited:

ucakxch

After 9 working days in pre-production phase, my Optimus III was built yesterday and is now waiting for dispatch! Thank you PSC!
My delivery option is Saturday delivery, so does that mean I can get it tomorrow?

EYEONME

Nope... i have not.. I've been waiting very patiently...

Absolutely NO response from the online help for over an hour now. This is becoming a joke.

System 12:24:56
System is getting started. [Fri Aug 17 2012 12:24:56 GMT+0100]

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

Mark 13:13:06
hello..

hello?

I am not willing to pay extra shipping to get it to Belgium. Starting to wonder if i shall be getting this laptop for my course and starting to get a little ticked off
I know how you feel, no updates via email when the stock ran out and the wait on the online chat stays at 1 min forever lol

steaky360

PCS do respond to the emails they are sent, but obviously they do receive quite a few and it sometimes does take a while to get through them all. Have you tried to call them? The phone is often the best method of getting through!
I have used the online chat feature a couple of times myself though and I have not had any real trouble with it, obviously if the phone lines are busy you will have no chance of getting through on the online chat. If you check the call waiting times before you go onto the chat you might be able to get through more efficiently. Failing that, someone will respond to your email!

Hope you get things sorted soon!