Lead times?

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
Hello guy's just trying to get some idea on the lead times as getting a bit worried now as to how long it's taking, on the lead time screen it show's

% of Orders Dispatched Within Timescales Indicated
Desktop PCs , 7 days 29.01% , 14 days 69.47% , 21 days 96.95% , 28 days 100% , Average 11.21 days

i'm on now on my 12th working day in-build stage and on my 17th day since ordering, i know it's not a part's issue that's held things up as everything was in stock on the 7th of nov when i phoned, and there is no notes on my file to say any other problems.

build time did say 10-12 working days and i understand this can go over that, though i would have expected it to maybe be a bit further along than it is at the moment.

I'm sorry if i am sounding a bit impaitent.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Well it wont be long before its built, if as you say their are no parts shortages. How long was it in pre production, thats normaly where it spends all of the time, once it gets into building it is normaly fairly speedy after that. Testing will take up another couple of days after its built then it will be dispatched normaly the same day it comes out of testing.

10-12 working days is the average, as you can see almost 30% are dispatched between 14-21 days so its not too unusual.

I do feel your pain, i couldn't wait i had to order 5 day fast dispatch i don't think i could have survived 15+ days to be honest lol

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
Processed Date 01-11-2011
Pre-Production Date 08-11-2011
Build Date 14-11-2011

here you go mantadog 8 days processing, 6 days pre-production and now 3 days since built, according to the lead times list

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Looks like its built, it will probably enter testing and quality control today or tomorrow, dispatched by early next week hopefully! So long as all goes well with no problems you should have it soon.

Their is a bit of a delay between each stage but i think you should be playing with your pc very soon.