LED Colour Cycles

noiyah

Hello! I got my pc about a week ago but today the LED lights in the front fans on my pc started stuttering here and there and the colours started looking faded too. So I just pressed the LED button at the top of my pc to change the colour cycle and that fixed the stuttering and faded looking colours issue. I hadn't touched the LED colour cycle since I got the pc, didn't even know I could change it until I was trying to fix this issue.

My issue now is that I can't get the colour cycle I originally had back, which was just a cycle through of all the colours but they'd slowly transition between each other (i.e. dark blue slowly transitioning into purple and so on). There is a cycle which transitions between colours but it fades to black in between each one, so it's not exactly the same.

I'm wondering if there's a fix so I can get this colour cycle back or if there's some setting I have to go into? It was my favourite so I'd be kinda bummed if it was gone for good. I'm a little confused why I had it when I first got my pc but as soon as I changed the cycle once it's just not there anymore.

Sorry if this isn't the right section to post in, this is my first time posting on these forums.

Here are my specs;

Case
PCS SPECTRUM RGB MID TOWER CASE (WHITE/PINK)
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Six Core CPU (3.5GHz-4.4GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® PRIME B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB PCS PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3050 - HDMI, DP, LHR
Graphics Card Support Bracket
NONE (BRACKET INCLUDED AS STANDARD ON 4070 Ti AND ABOVE)
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 3500MB/sR | 2500MB/sW)
1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
Power Supply
CORSAIR 550W CV SERIES™ CV-550 POWER SUPPLY

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm not very familiar with the PCS Spectrum cases. Is there perhaps a remote included in the box of bits received with the PC?

Other than a remote, it is typically the button that you pressed to change the cycle that controls it. There may be more patterns than you realise so just keep pressing it till you are 100% certain that you've gone through them all.

Another consideration may be holding the button in? Unsure if that perhaps changes the mode as well, or pressing multiple times quickly?

noiyah

I'm not very familiar with the PCS Spectrum cases. Is there perhaps a remote included in the box of bits received with the PC?

Other than a remote, it is typically the button that you pressed to change the cycle that controls it. There may be more patterns than you realise so just keep pressing it till you are 100% certain that you've gone through them all.

Another consideration may be holding the button in? Unsure if that perhaps changes the mode as well, or pressing multiple times quickly?
Thanks for the reply. There was no remote included with my PC, it seems like the only way to control the colour is through the LED switch on the top of the case.

I've been through all the patterns but the original one I had is just not there, I'm not sure why that is. I'd already done as you suggested, holding the button and pressing it quickly multiple times, but the former just turns off the LED and the latter doesn't do anything different than normally pressing it.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I would contact PCS to see if they have any suggestions. If you get a solution could you feed back just in case anyone else has the same issue :)